45. Beekeeping Attentiveness: Embodied Attentiveness With Bees(wax).

BEEKEEPING ATTENTIVENESS: STUDY ABOUT THE HONEY BEES AND LEARN ABOUT THE BEE. FOR ADVANCED BEEKEEPERS I RECOMMEND YOU TO STUDY MORE AND MORE TO KNOW YOUR BEES WELL. THE MORE YOU LEARN ABOUT THE BEES IT’S LIKELY TO MANAGE YOUR BEES THE BEST AND ULTIMATELY YOU’LL GET MORE PROFIT FROM YOUR BUSINESS. RESEARCH ON BEEKEEPING BY KATH FRIES: EMBODIED ATTENTIVENESS WITH BEES(WAX). POSTED ON MAY 11, 2015 BY ANDREWLAVERY2015.


New Materialism in Contemporary Art
Beekeeping attentiveness: To learn more about Honey bees, click the link below where you’ll find the result of research done by Kath Fries / PhD candidate, Sydney College of the Arts. www.kathfries.com. Also you can read: 21 Amazing Honey Bee Facts! Its Scientific Name, History, Benefits Of Honey And Many More.

Beekeeping Attentiveness
Beekeeping Attentiveness: Embodied Attentiveness With Bees(wax).
Beekeeping Attentiveness:
Even if you’re not a beekeeper you should take care honey bees because they are responsible for pollination of most of our crop. 1/3 of crop is pollination dependent and 80% of that portion comes from honey bees, the rest 20% from other insects. Now I hope you can realize why Beekeeping Attentiveness is necessary.

We should encourage beekeepers to raise honey bees. If the honey bees population increase our agriculture will develop and ultimately it’ll impact on national economy.

So, honey bees are some part of our national economy growth. The USA government provides grants money to encourage beginner beekeepers. Government and other volunteer organizations also provide grant money for Honey bee research purpose.

Beekeeping Attentiveness: Embodied Attentiveness With Bees(wax)
Beekeeping Attentiveness: Embodied Attentiveness With Bees(wax)
The main objectives of such research are: raise honey bees, keep them healthy, invent medicine to prevent and treat bee diseases. Symbeotic is one kind of medicine newly invented that can prevent bee diseases naturally. Flow hive is also another new invention 2015. This innovation in beekeeping since 1852.

HONEY BEES PROVIDE US HONEY AS WELL AS WAX, ROYAL JELLY, POLLEN, PROPOLIS ETC. HONEY IS THE MAIN INGREDIENT OF MANY TYPES OF HIGH QUALITY FOOD, WINE, MEDICINE ETC. FOR TREATMENT OF MANY DISEASES HONEY IS DIRECTLY USED OR MIXED WITH OTHER MATERIALS. TO LEARN DETAILS ABOUT THE USES OF HONEY, READ MANUKA HONEY BENEFITS – BEEKEEPING MANUAL – BEGINNERS GUIDE.

To learn more about the bee and honey you can buy a famous and most popular book: The Beekeeper’s Bible: Bees, Honey, Recipes & Other Home Uses

Resources of information

National Honey Board
American Honey Producers Association
American Bee Journal
Photo Credit – Google images – unrestricted
Experience of my own beekeeping project

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *