Amazing Bee Facts: 10 Fascinating Facts about Honey Bee!
Honey bee facts: We know that honey bee is very much beneficial than any other insects. Because they help the pollination of our fruits and crop. It’s only the insects capable to produce honey. We are aware of these things. But there are several interesting things we don’t know.
Find here 10 amazing facts that you never knew. I also published a video on my Youtube channel to make it amazing. Because most of us prefer to watch the video than to read articles.
Most of the people know about the honeymoon, but don’t know where this term came from. The male bee or drone can mate with Queen only one time in his entire life and loss his genital forever.
To learn more about this fact, find here: A Male Bee or Drone Can Mate with the Queen Only One Time in Entire Life! What Happens to Your Body When You Start Eating Honey Every Day? These are the few things I mentioned here. From the Video, you’ll learn about the 10 fascinating facts that you never knew before today. Some of these facts will touch in your heart and remain in your memory for a long time.
What are the facts about the honey bee?
01. The history of the honey bee is millions of years. Find here the history of beekeeping.
02. It’s only the insect capable to produce honey.
03. It has 170 aroma receptors. This figure is far more than similar insects and even humans.
04. It can fly 15 miles per hour. And able to move around the earth with just one spoon of honey as fuel.
05. The usual life span of the worker bee is 6 weeks and the Queen bee is up to 5 years.